We believe your right to privacy should be protected at all times. We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information we collect is either essential to use our service or for the purpose of enhancing your experience. We will never supply this information to anyone without your approval. Read on if you require more details.
What information do we collect?
When you contact us requesting further details of our services we collect contact information which will help us answer your queries.
How do we collect information?
We collect information on our website by asking you to input your details. We do not use “Cookies” to track and record your activity on our website.
Why do we collect information?
The main reason we collect information is to enable us to effectively answer any queries you have regarding EKWilliams Accountants Limited and our range of services.
Do we share your information?
The answer is NO, unless you have given us explicit permission to do so.
- The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to EKWilliams Accountants Limited. This copyright includes the content, coding, graphics and all aspects of this website. EKWilliams Accountants Limited hereby authorises you to copy documents or pages published by us on this web site for your non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retain all copyright or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained thereon. Except for this limited permission, nothing on this site should be construed as granting any other right or licence under any copyright of EKWilliams Accountants Limited.
- EKWilliams Accountants Limited is not responsible for any third party website that may be accessed via links to and from this website. We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through this one and accept no responsibility for any information contained within such linked websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and like devices.
- This website is provided for general informational purposes only. EKWilliams Accountants Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website and accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors.
- EKWilliams Accountants Limited is continually adding to and modifying its range of products and to reflect this, our website is updated on an ongoing basis. We do not consequently warrant that the information contained within this site will be complete and accurate at all times.
- EKWilliams Accountants Limited and its related companies exclude all liability for any loss whatsoever or damage arising directly or indirectly, out of the use of this website or any content contained herein.
- Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website or any related websites shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales.