GROWTH & STRATEGY WORKSHOP
Practical guidance on developing an agile, values driven growth culture.
An opportunity to discuss consultancy and growth support, early planning, implementing growth plans, successful strategies and explore your future goals.
An event for business leaders to come together, receive 1-2-1 advice from an experienced qualified accountant and a performance management expert to share ideas and experiences about the factors that help shape a successful business.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
- Look at planning for business growth
- Outline the importance of culture and values
- Give an overview of vision to results methodology
- Identify reasons for failure
- Understand the importance of early planning
- Give an overview of how to implement growth plans
- See planning and strategy in action
- The success of putting your customers at the heart of everything you do
- What does your future goal hold?
- 10.30 – Registration & optional networking
- 11:15 – Workshop Part 1 – EKWilliams Accountants Limited
- 12.15 – Break, refreshments & optional networking
- 13.15 – Workshop Part 2 – There be Giants
- 14:00 – Finish & Opportunity for pre-booked 1-2-1’s
Viv is an entrepreneurial Chartered Accountant with many years experience both running her own bakery business and advising other businesses on vision, growth and culture.
Viv is the finance director of There Be Giants. She delivers workshops and 1 2 1 coaching on performance management applying Vision 2 Results methodology.
Viv’s mission is to inspire success through mentoring, sharing experiences and storytelling. She’s driven by her desire to help others, think creatively and always have fun.
Peter is a Chartered Accountant with 25 years experience. Having run and grown his own firms, he has first-hand knowledge of ensuring the numbers increase through his own strategies and growth plans. Working in the accountancy profession, not just in practice, but as a group financial controller for a multi-national AIM listed Plc means Peter has seen thousands of successful firms during his career and dealt with thousands more business situations owners have found themselves in.
Peter is the director of EKWilliams Accountants, a firm who's approach is to ensure staff take the time to get to know a business, focusing on its individual concerns, needs and commercial objectives. Ensuring that clients have all the information they need to make the best business decisions, setting realistic expectations for business growth and providing exceptional levels of service delivery. With an excellent client retention rate it is clear that this approach is valued by my clients.
By sharing his knowledge Peter offers business owners support when they need it and not being scared of challenging clients to grow, enjoys the client interaction and satisfaction of helping businesses achieve goals.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISERS
01942 816 512