Secretarial services designed to help you ensure compliance with statutory responsibilities
As well as strategic business planning, financial and company start-up advice, we also offer company secretarial services, providing an invaluable resource which assists you in complying with current legislation.
We can deal with all aspects of the Company Secretarial Function including Company Formation, Online filing of Annual Returns and other aspects of administration enabling you to comply with the Statutory Obligations of the Company.
We attempt to minimise the risk of “company hijacking” by filing as much paperwork as possible with Companies House online. This ensures that any changes can only be made with your unique access code and helps keep your business safe from potential threats.
- Company formations and guidance around your options
- Companies House Confirmation statements, including the disclosures around persons of significant control requirements
- Companies House changes i.e. offer appointments, resignations, registered office changes or changes to articles of association
- Updating company registers and shares
- Preparation of Dividend vouchers, meeting minutes or other required documents
- Provision of a registered office address
- Filing of statutory returns to the relevant authorities
- Advice around general company law