Definition: The activity of preparing and using financial information about a company in order to support management decisions
Expert Management Accounts service
Customised to your individual needs, our professional services provide you with expert advice and solutions to meet your business requirements. As your company grows, it is essential that your business is has accurate and up to date records for HM Revenue & Customs.
At EKWilliams, we can provide you with a professional, flexible service which allows you to keep your business records organised which is essential for your business success and gives you more time to focus on other areas of your business.
- Understand what you need to do to recover any over spend
- Compare spend with budget and sport any variances
- Confirm the accuracy of HMRC liabilities
Professional and timely Bookkeeping
We take the time to understand your business and what’s important to you. New clients come to us with bookkeeping issues with regards to it being time consuming, costly, worrying and causing compliance problems. When businesses do their own bookkeeping, this can be costly and removes valuable time developing and improving their business.
At EKWilliams we offer flat fees, so you always know what you are paying for. We offer modular services to pick and choose what you need and we take away the hassle which saves you time with our fully qualified service and providing you with accurate information to help your business grow.
- Highlight any obscure transactions
- Have an in-depth understanding of your business
- Give a recognised set of accounts
- Provide a tailored service
- Provide a checklist for your paperwork